ASU Online provides opportunities for anyone located anywhere to access the education of an innovative, tier one research university with the same award wining faculty who inspire on-ground classrooms.
Access to higher education not only benefits one’s economic outlook but also the possibility to pursue and achieve one’s passions. Higher education provides this opportunity, but only if that higher education is accessible. ASU Online believes that everyone deserves a high-quality education and has designed an innovative and technology-enabled digital learning experience with student success in mind.
ASU Online provides individuals returning to school or just beginning their educational career the chance to complete their degree online from anywhere, anytime. ASU Online offers students:
- A wide array of program choices; there are currently more than 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs available to students.
- Six start dates per year, allowing students to begin their degree program sooner.
- Access to cutting-edge educational technology.
- Courses developed and taught by the same world-class faculty that teach on ASU’s ground campuses.
- Individualized guidance; each ASU Online student is assigned an enrollment counselor, a financial-aid adviser, an academic adviser, and a success coach.
“An online education is absolutely on par with what you can getface-to-face.”
- Phil Regier, University Dean for Educational Initiatives and CEO of EdPlus at ASU
Our custom-designed degree programs and courses are delivered online by the same award-winning faculty who teach on ground. Courses are designed using state-of-the-art tools and technologies, providing students with a direct connection to the knowledge and expertise of ASU’s faculty.
With innovative learning tools, ASU Online designs courses with both the degree program and the student in mind. For example, Quality Matters (QM) is a faculty-centered, peer review process and rubric designed to certify the quality of online courses. This nationally recognized process is based on research literature and best practices for online teaching and learning.
ASU Online is constantly making improvements. Our courses are consistently reviewed and examined by our instructional designers, and we use analytics and student feedback to measure their effectiveness and improve future courses.