Starbucks College Achievement Plan
The Starbucks College Achievement Plan provides education benefits to Starbucks partners. This partnership between ASU and Starbucks is an investment in the education of our nation’s workforce.
The nation’s steadily climbing tuition costs have put college out of reach for many, and have especially restricted opportunities for working students. Deterred by the time and financial investments pursuing a degree requires, these students drop out at alarmingly high rates, often halting their career aspirations as a result.
Arizona State University and Starbucks have developed The Starbucks College Achievement Plan to help working students overcome the most daunting hurdles on the path to achieving an undergraduate degree.
- Full tuition coverage for all four years.
- Access to cutting-edge educational technology.
- A wide array of program choices; there are currently more than 50 undergraduate degree programs available to partners.
- Six start dates per year, allowing students to begin their degree program sooner.
- Courses developed and taught by the same world-class faculty that teach on ASU’s campus.
- Individualized guidance; each Starbucks student is assigned an enrollment counselor, a financial-aid adviser, an academic adviser, and a success coach.
“We as a company want to do something that has not been done before. That is, we want to create access to the American Dream,
hope and opportunity for everybody.”
- Howard Schultz, CEO and chairman of Starbucks
Access to higher education opens doors to career opportunities and has a significant impact on an individual’s lifetime earning potential. Arizona State University and Starbucks’ partnership empowers students to pursue a high-quality education that will ultimately set the stage for success in their career ambitions. Together, ASU and Starbucks have not only raised the bar for the role a public company can play in supporting its employees’ life goals, but they’ve also confronted the nation’s larger challenge of equalizing access to higher education.
Partner with us.
EdPlus at ASU will work with you to break the mold of education. Let us connect you with our team.
What best suits your needs and interests?